Starting a new job is nerve-racking enough. We're here to make the transition easier
Either before or on your first day, you will need to fill out and bring the following
If you plan to have your paycheck direct deposited, you will also want to bring a
voided check. You will also need to fill out the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
Meet with HR Representative
During your first week, you will meet with an HR representative to discuss your benefits
in-depth. This will take about 2 hours. An HR representative will reach out to you
As an Illinois Wesleyan University employee, you are required to have a university
identification card. During your first week, your hiring manager will go with you
to Campus Safety to have your photo taken and your card created.
During your first week, you will also want to register your vehicle so you can park
on campus. You will want to know your vehicle's make, model, and license plate number.
Parking rules and regulations can be found on the Campus Safety website.
Authorized parking lots for staff & faculty:
- Center for Natural Science (parking lot at the northwest corner of East and Beecher
St.) Vehicles not displaying a Faculty/Staff Decal can be towed Weekdays 7am-5pm
- Center for Natural Science auxiliary lot enforced 24 hours a day (parking lot on the
west side of building). Vehicles not displaying a Faculty/Staff Decal can be towed
at ALL TIMES
- Gulick parking lot. Vehicles not displaying a Faculty/Staff Decal can be towed Weekdays
- Center for Liberal Arts/Hansen Center/Physical Plant (parking lot located between
Emerson and Beecher west of Horenberger)
- Pfeiffer parking lot (parking lot between Pfeiffer and IT Service Center)
- IT Support parking (spots located on the North side of IT Service Center)
- Shirk/Natatorium Lot (parking lot on north side of Natatorium)
- Ames Library Parking Lot (Lot to the west of Ames Library, eight spots on south side
- Ames Plaza West five posted spots
- Minor Myers, jr. Welcome Center parking lot
- Holmes Hall Parking Lot
- Sesquicentennial Parking Lot at the SE corner of Graham and Park Street
Phones & Email
Calendar, Holidays, & Events