About Conference Services
Illinois Wesleyan's campus covers 80 tree-filled acres, with 53 buildings providing
living, meeting, dining, and recreational spaces. Illinois Wesleyan is located in
the central Illinois twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, a community of 125,000 located
about two hours south of Chicago and north of St. Louis. Central Illinois Regional
Airport is located 10 miles from the University, and Amtrak runs daily services to
Chicago and St. Louis.
Illinois Wesleyan University has over 60 meeting and event spaces, as well as athletic
and residential facilities, that support a variety of camps and conferences during
the summer months. Meeting facilities may also be requested during the academic year
subject to availability. Contact us to book your next event or conference!
Current COVID-19 Guidelines
We know that this has been an unpredictable year with many rapid changes. However,
we’re still dedicated to helping you with your events and conferences! Our facilities
are now open again to rent out for lectures, business meetings, and small events!
Due to current COVID regulations in the state of IL, we ask that all of our guests
adhere to the following guidelines:
- Masks are required while visiting campus
- Please socially distance during your event - all of our classrooms have been set to
sit people 6ft apart
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms please stay
- Please have all participants in your group sign a waiver upon arriving to campus
- Gatherings are limited to 50 or less starting January 25, 2021