Welcome! Illinois Wesleyan University Faculty, Staff, and designated Student representatives of Registered Student Organizations are able to reserve campus spaces and resources for IWU-sponsored meetings and events. All reservations on campus must be made through our reservation software, R25. Faculty, Staff, and students interested in reserving a space or resource for personal use (non-IWU sponsored), please visit our Conference Services webpage. If you have any questions about internal reservations, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Bromaghim or Chrissy Rutledge.
Here's how to make a reservation:
2) Check the R25 webviewer calendar to view the availability of the room you would like to request.
Please note that the availability at the time of request does not guarantee a reservation of the space.
Reservable spaces can be found here.
The timeline for internal requests is:
|Type of Request||Spring Semester||Fall Semester||Summer|
Considered after January 15 for following spring (one year ahead)
|Considered after August 1st for following fall (one year ahead)||Considered after May 1|
|Classrooms||Considered after December 1||Considered after May 1||Considered after May 1
Please make sure to include any special requests including AV equipment, microphones, sound systems, conference phones, layout specifications, etc. Please use the "comments" feature to add all pertinent information.
4) Wait to hear from your assigned scheduler.
There are different schedulers for different areas of campus. A list can be found here.
Please be aware that some spaces require additional setup and takedown time, which may prevent us from scheduling events back-to-back. Rooms and resources are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Every attempt will be made to accommodate your primary choice in day, time, and room.
If you are submitting a request less than 48 hours in advance, please contact your scheduler.
If you have been waiting to hear from your scheduler, please check your Spam folder first, as sometimes emails from R25 are misdirected there. If you have not heard from your scheduler within 2 business days, you may contact them directly.
5) After you have received an email confirmation from your assigned scheduler please:
- Review the confirmation to ensure accuracy in date, time, and location. Please notify your scheduler as soon as possible with any changes.
- Review policies for room use on campus.
- Contact Sodexo if you require catering. From light refreshments to a served banquet, Sodexo is our exclusive campus caterer. No other external catering is allowed.
Advertise your confirmed meeting or event on our Campus Events Calendar and in the Campus Weekly email. Please note that advertising on these calendars should never be done prior to confirming the reservation of your space.
- Did you know that the Conference Services Office in the Memorial Center will distribute your posters and fliers to all campus billboards and residence halls?
- Notify both your scheduler and Sodexo of changes in headcount as your event approaches. This will ensure that your room is set correctly and catered appropriately.
- Contact your scheduler with any layout or resource needs not included in your event confirmation. Any changes in layout or resources must be sent to your scheduler at least 72 hours in advance; we may not be able to be accommodate changes received less than 72 hours in advance. Please note that changes must be requested from your scheduler; changes submitted directly to the setup crew, AV/Sound technicians, or the Physical Plant will not be approved.