Tri Beta Honor Society
Tri-Beta is an honor society for students dedicated to improving the understanding and appreciation of biological study, and to extending the boundaries of human knowledge through scientific research.
Tri-Beta Activities Include:
- Organizing blood drives throughout the year
- Awarding several research grants per year
- Providing mentoring for students in general biology
- Providing tutoring for biology department classes
- Hosting biology-related speakers on campus
- Encouraging fun and support among biology majors
- You must be at least a second semester sophomore.
- Regular members must have completed 3 courses in biology and have a 3.0 biology GPA as well as a 2.9 cumulative GPA.
- Associate members must have completed 2 courses in biology and have a 3.0 biology GPA as well as a 2.9 cumulative GPA.