1. If you observe a suspicious object which may be a potential bomb on campus, do not handle the object. Clear the area and immediately call 911.
2. Any person receiving a telephone call that a bomb or other explosive device has been placed on campus should obtain as much information as possible.
3. The emergency personnel will conduct a detailed bomb search. Do not touch any suspicious objects.
4. If building evacuation alarms sound or you are instructed to leave by the Security or public safety personnel, leave by the nearest marked exit and alert others to do the same. Assist the persons with disabilities in exiting the building.
5. Do not use elevators in case of fire.
6. Notify emergency personnel of persons with disabilities who are in the building and cannot evacuate.
7. Once outside, move to a clear area a safe distance from and within sight of the affected building. Keep streets and walkways clear for emergency vehicles and personnel. If requested, assist emergency personnel. Do not return to an evacuated building unless directed to do so by Security.