Printing, Publications, and Mailing Services
- Participated in the 2004 Dumpster Dive
- Encourage faculty and staff to double-side documents and encourage students to do
so as well
- Installed new copy machines across campus which have features that enable the reduction
of paper use
- Default public printers to the double-sided mode
- Helped Communications to establish the use of paperless, online news releases
- Offers a one-copy per department option for photo-copying of flyers
- Publicize Talloires Declaration
- Publicize University efforts toward sustainability.
- Institute a comprehensive paper reduction program.
Last Updated: January 13, 2009