Impact of Giving
By giving to Illinois Wesleyan, you have impact. Giving opens doors for students and provides resources to help them succeed. Gifts
are more than money alone, they translate to endless experiences and opportunities.
Illinois Wesleyan University is educating leaders of tomorrow - those who will bring
the lessons they've learned to their personal and professional lives. Our graduates
make a difference locally and across the world, so by supporting IWU you are doing
good now and in the future.
Giving also indicates alumni, parent, and friend satisfaction and echoes the quality
of an Illinois Wesleyan degree. Outside organizations watch participation metrics
and college rankings view alumni participation as the primary means to measure alumni
5 Reasons Alumni & Friends give back to Illinois Wesleyan University
- Tuition alone doesn't cover all the costs of an IWU education - we need donors like
- By investing in today's students, you're investing in tomorrow's leaders.
- Gifts help increase university national rankings and reputation, thereby increasing
the value of IWU degrees.
- Support provides needed scholarships and valuable experiences.
- A gift of any amount is valued and makes IWU stronger than before!
Make your gift before the fiscal year ends on July 31 at www.iwu.edu/give to count as a donor this year!