Reunion Giving to IWU
A reunion year celebrates accomplishments, friendships, and memories of your class. Milestone years are capped off on Reunion Weekend during Homecoming in October. While celebrating on on-campus or from afar, reliving your best years or listening to stories of current students, please consider a gift to the Illinois Wesleyan University. Support from alumni promotes IWU’s educational mission, provides scholarships to students, maintains the working condition of campus, and continues to provide a high quality education.
Reunion Giving Opportunities
A gift of any size to any designation within the Reunion giving period (August 1, 2022 - December 31, 2023) will count toward your reunion class giving total.
Gifts can be made in a number of ways:
- One-time gifts: Making a one-time gift is fast and easy! See how to make a gift below.
- Recurring gifts: Make your giving go further by scheduling recurring payments monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually.
- Multi-year pledges: Multi-year commitments are a great way to support the IWU from your current reunion year to your next. Your pledge is included in your classes Reunion giving total. This option provides a lasting legacy to celebrate Titans everywhere.
- Planned Giving: A simple and versatile way to ensure IWU fulfills its mission for years to come is by including IWU in your will or living trust (a caharitable bequest). Contact Jordan Fish, Director of Advancement and Gift Planning at 309-556-3861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider a Reunion Year Percentage Increase. Increasing your percentage of giving for a reunion year highlights your milestone in a big way! Percentage increases are based off reunion year. For example, a 10% increase for your 10th Class Reunion or a 35% increase for your 35th Class Reunion.
How to Make a Gift
- Online: Complete the online giving form at iwu.edu/give to make a one-time gift, set a recurring payment, or to make a pledge.
- Phone: Contact the Illinois Wesleyan Advancement Office at 800-498-2586.
- Mail: Checks can be mailed to the Advancement Office, Illinois Wesleyan University at P.O. Box 2900. Bloomington, IL 61702-2900.
Interested in learning more about giving to Illinois Wesleyan? Visit iwu.edu/giving. Have a specific question? Contact Amy Crumbaugh, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement at 309-556-3145 or email@example.com.