AAA-CPA Foundation Essay Contest
Student does not need a bachelor’s degree, but s/he must be currently enrolled in a college or university for a bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in Accounting.
- Declared Accounting, Finance or Information Systems major.
- Overall and major GPA of at least 3.0.
- Completed 30 semester hours, six of which must be in Accounting.
- Full-time undergraduate at an accredited college or university in the US.
- An AICPA student affiliate member.
American Society of Women Accountants
- Completed at least 60 semester hours or approximately 88 quarter hours of college work before applying.
- Maintained a cumulative "B" average.
- Indicated an intention to pursue an Accounting career.
Illinois CPA Society/Foundation Scholarship Applications
- Reside in Illinois.
- Enrolled full-time at an Illinois two- or four-year college/university.
- Completed a minimum of 6 semester or 9 quarter hours of college accounting.
Independent Accountants Association of Illinois
- "B" average or better in accounting subjects.
- Enrolled in an Illinois college or university.
- Indicated a desire to enter the Accounting profession as an independent practitioner.
Institute of Management Accountants National Scholarship Program
- Carry at least 6 credits per term.
- Must not have won an IMA monetary National Scholarship before.
- IMA Student Member.
National Society of Public Accountants
- Undergraduate students majoring in accounting.
- “B” or better grade point average.
- U.S. or Canadian citizens attending a U.S. accredited school.