You can use Google Scholar to search for articles, books, reports and dissertations
on the open web. If you're searching Google Scholar on campus, you will see "Get
This @ IWU" links for the materials we have access to via our journal subscriptions
From off-campus, you can configure Google Scholar to use "Get This @ IWU" to access IWU materials:
- Go to Google Scholar
- In the upper left-hand corner choose "Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Select "Library Links" on the left side
- In the search box for Institutional Access, search for "Illinois Wesleyan University"
- Click the check-box beside "Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) - Bloomington IL -
Get This @ IWU," and then click "Save."
- When you do a search in Google Scholar, you will see "Get This @ IWU" show in your
search results. When you click on the link, you will be taken to a menu with options
for full-text access. You must have a valid IWU NetID/password in order to access
IWU subscriptions from off campus.
If these steps do not work, please contact the Library Services Desk at 556-3500.