A class reunion year celebrates accomplishments, friendships, and memories from your
class. This milestone year is capped off during Reunion/Homecoming Weekend in October.
While back on campus reliving your best years, or listening to stories of current
students, please consider a gift to Illinois Wesleyan University. Support from alumni
promotes IWU’s educational mission, provides scholarships to students, maintains the
working condition of campus, and continues to provide a high quality education.
Make a Gift
Reunion Giving Opportunities
A gift of any size to any designation within the 2023 milestone reunion giving period
(August 1, 2022 - December 31, 2023) will count toward your reunion class giving total.
Gifts can be made in a number of ways:
- One-time gifts: Making a one-time gift is fast and easy! See how to make a gift below.
- Recurring gifts: Make your giving go further by scheduling recurring payments monthly, quarterly,
bi-annually, or annually.
- Multi-year pledges: Multi-year commitments are a great way to support IWU from your current reunion year
to your next. Your pledge is included in your class's reunion giving total. This option
provides a lasting legacy to celebrate Titans everywhere.
- Planned Giving: A simple and versatile way to ensure IWU fulfills its mission for years to come is
by including IWU in your will or living trust (a charitable bequest). Contact the
Advancement Office for more information at 309-556-3091.
- Please consider a Reunion Year Percentage Increase. Increasing your percentage of giving for a reunion year highlights your milestone
in a big way! Percentage increases are based off reunion year. For example, a 10%
increase for your 10th Class Reunion or a 35% increase for your 35th Class Reunion.
How to Make a Gift
- Online: Complete the online giving form at iwu.eduhttps://advance.iwu.edu/portal/giving-tuesday to make a one-time gift, set a recurring payment, or make a pledge.
- Phone: Contact the Illinois Wesleyan Advancement Office at 1-800-689-9743.
- Mail: Checks can be mailed to the Advancement Office, Illinois Wesleyan University at P.O.
Box 2900, Bloomington, IL 61702-2900.
- Additional options to give are available at iwu.edu/giving/ways-to-give
Have a specific question?
Contact Val Hawkins '09, Director of Annual Giving, at 309-556-3127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about giving to Illinois Wesleyan? Visit iwu.edu/giving.