Illinois Wesleyan University recognizes the importance of academic advising as a
critical aspect of the undergraduate educational experience for students.
Academic Advising Center at IWU
The Academic Advising Center promotes quality and effective academic advising by serving as a readily accessible resource on all aspects of academic advising for the Illinois Wesleyan University community.
- providing drop-in and academic advising by appointment;
- facilitating major exploration for undecided or questioning students;
- drafting semester-by-semester plans;
- assisting students experiencing academic difficulty;
- coordinating academic accommodations;
- serving as a readily accessible resource on all aspects of academic advising; and
- referring students to campus resources.