What will you do when you become a member of the Educational Studies Department?
- You will customize your college experience by gaining a teaching license or an interdisciplinary
- You will observe and work in a K-12 school from your very first education class.
- You will work with a small cohort of students who will become supportive colleagues.
- You will be mentored by a team of faculty that want to help you succeed.
- You will become an educational researcher.
- You will become a teacher-scholar for social justice.
- You can study abroad and still graduate in 4 years.
- You can student teach locally or in the Chicago Public Schools.
- You can be employed and start your teaching career right after graduation.
- You can build your resume by adding an endorsement to your degree that may include
but isn't limited to reading, physical education, world language, art, and drama.
You can become a teaching titan and make a difference!