Commencement Checklist for Grads
- Review your Degree Audit in Banner Self-Service. If there are any red circles or brown exclamation marks, please take care of any outstanding issues. If you have substitutions, get those submitted as soon as possible. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.
- Send a voice recording of your name pronunciation by February 28, 2023. All participants are required to submit the name recording, even if you feel your name is easy to pronounce. Detailed instructions were emailed to you on January 11. If you need them sent again, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order cap and gown
- Rental cost of cap and gown is covered by the University.
- Ordering for these items as well as announcements, diploma frames, etc. is available now using this link.
The Herff Jones website is still open for ordering other graduation items except for caps and gowns, however it's a little confusing. To order, you first must step through and answer the question about wanting a keeper cap or rental cap, but you won't have to order one. Then when the next page comes up, look at the TOOL BAR at the top. From there, you can select the other items for ordering.
- Deadline to order for on campus pick up is March 10. Deadline for home ship orders is April 4 (shipping fees apply).
- On campus pick up of cap and gown orders will occur on Thursday, April 13, 2023 from 10 AM - 6 p.m. in the Hansen Student Center. Students who have conflicts may contact the IWU Bookstore to make other arrangements.
- Pre-Register for your Graduation Ceremony photos. GradImages will be taking three (3) photos of each graduate - one while crossing the stage, one receiving their diploma, and a still shot once they have exited the stage. Receive a coupon for 20% off your entire order when you pre-register before graduation day.
- Leave your mark and support your 2023 IWU Senior Class Gift! Make a gift (suggested amount of $20.23) to help fund a bench on campus.
- Update your contact information so we can stay in touch after graduation.
....More News & Events