Titans for Life!
Whether you graduated in 2018 or 1982, the Hart Career Center services are available to you.
Recruit and hire IWU students and recent grads:
- Post your organization’s internships and full-time jobs on our online database, Handshake.
- Participate in our campus recruiting program.
- Attend our career fair to recruit students and get your organization recognized.
Become a resource for students and other alumni:
- Volunteer for our practice interview or job shadowing programs.
- Share your experiences through an Alumni Interview featured on our site!
- Share your expertise through a campus workshop, panel or classroom visit.
- Connect with students and alums through the LinkedIn IWU Alumni group and TitanPride.
Utilize Career Center services for your own career development:
- Use our online resources to stay current.
- Search for jobs using Handshake, the College Career Consortium of Illinois (CCCI) Online Career Center, Vault and additional online sites.
- Schedule an advising session to discuss job search, graduate school or career change via phone or in person with one of our professional staff members.