Congratulations on your graduation! Please report your post-graduate success to the Hart Career Center for our First-Destination Survey in order to include your new job or graduate school program on our Graduate Outcomes page.
Recruitment Coordinator/Orientation Services
Contact to report your post-graduate success and fill out the First-Destination Survey
Titans for Life
Once a Titan, always a Titan! All of the Hart Career Center's services are available to you post-graduation. Need assistance with your job search, grad school applications, or a change of career path? We are here to help!
As an alumni, you can join our career services platform, Handshake, to view our employer network and job database. You can also make an appointment with a career advisor through Handshake. You can always contact us via email at email@example.com or phone call at (309) 556-3071 to ask questions or schedule an appointment.
Engage with current students and fellow alumni! Check out the Alumni Association website, join the LinkedIn IWU Alumni group, and fill out this survey to get involved with helping current students in advancing their careers!
- Recruit and hire IWU students and recent grads
- Join our employer network through Handshake, our career services platform
- Post internships and full-time job opportunities to Handshake
- Interview students on-campus or virtually via Handshake
- Attend our Career Fairs on behalf of your organization, register in Handshake
- Become a resource for IWU students
- Share your expertise as an alumni speaker (in a Titan Career Chat or Alumni Panel)
- Help students build their confidence and provide feedback through our Practice Interview Program
- Participate in informational interviews, job shadowing, and networking with current students
- Reconnect with faculty to present to their class and interact with students