Congratulations on your graduation! Please report your post-graduate success to the
Hart Career Center for our First-Destination Survey in order to include your new job
or graduate school program on our Graduate Outcomes page.
Titans for Life
Once a Titan, always a Titan! All of the Hart Career Center's services are available
to you post-graduation. Need assistance with your job search, grad school applications,
or a change of career path? We are here to help!
As an alumni, you can join our career services platform, Handshake, to view our employer network and job database. You can also make an appointment
with a career advisor through Handshake. You can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call at (309) 556-3071 to ask questions or schedule an appointment.
Engage with current students and fellow alumni! Check out the Alumni Association website, join the LinkedIn IWU Alumni group, and fill out this survey to get involved with helping current students in advancing their
- Recruit and hire IWU students and recent grads
- Become a resource for IWU students
- Share your expertise as an alumni speaker (in a Titan Career Chat or Alumni Panel)
- Help students build their confidence and provide feedback through our Practice Interview
- Participate in informational interviews, job shadowing, and networking with current
- Reconnect with faculty to present to their class and interact with students