Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

College Illinois Funds

If you are a participant of College Illinois you will need to contact College Illinois and ask them to send the Business Office an Authorized Billing Sheet for your student. The Business Office will bill the State of Illinois for those funds after receiving the Authorization Form from College Illinois. However, we can not bill the State until after our official date for students to add a class. After the add date each term, we will submit a bill to the State and they in turn will send a check to the University. Please note: payment is based upon the number of units your student is taking, therefore the amount may differ each term. An estimate for your student's College Illinois will be calculated before IWU bills College Illinois and they send payment. The final amount received and applied to the student account may differ from the estimate.