Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Repayment of Student Loans FAQ

Can I combine my Stafford Loan with my other loans? Questions concerning your Stafford Loans are answered by your lender who is listed at the top of the "Stafford Indebtedness Statement".

How can I get in touch with my Stafford loan provider? You may contact Sallie Mae, College Credit, National City and Bank One at 1-888-272-5543 or at the following web site:

How can I get information about my 1098-E tax statements? Perkins, Nursing and IWU loans are serviced by Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). You can reach them at 1-800-432-2372 or on the web at to get 1098-E information.

I have questions about my Perkins, Nursing and IWU loans, who should I contact? For information regarding these loans, contact Susan Savage at 1-309-556-3481 or e-mail her at