Titan Print & Mail provides large format poster printing for students, faculty, and staff to print color posters for classroom presentations, poster sessions, and conferences.
Students: Please submit a poster request electronically by filling out the Poster Request Form and then emailing the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff:
Department poster request(s) submit through DSF: https://iwu.myprintdesk.net
Personal poster request(s) follow the steps below:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Email your PDF document as an attachment to: email@example.com.
Please contact Titan Print & Mail with any questions about poster printing (firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-556-3087).
Titan Print and Mail will send an email confirmation when poster is ready for pick up. Completed posters can be picked up from the Titan Print & Mail office between the Memorial Center and Ferguson Hall during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Our physical address is 1207 ½ North Main St. Bloomington, IL, 61701.
▷ 24" paper up to 48" in length - $8.00
▷ 36" paper up to 48" in length - $9.00
▷ 42" paper up to 48" in length - $10.00
▷ Up to 48" - additional length - $1.00 per foot
If you would like to incorporate University logos or marks into your poster you must use University Communications approved images. Please see their guidelines or use one of the templates below.
Poster Printing Guidelines
- Posters must be in PDF format. All posters need to have a ½” white space (non image) on all four sides. If not posters will print on the next size up, or will need to be resubmitted.
- Read our Poster Design Guide for tips on setting up a poster in PowerPoint.
- Titan Print & Mail uses 42, 36 and 24 inch wide paper rolls. The poster length can be larger than 48" with an additional charge of $1.00 per sq foot.
- Different color printers print in different shades and do not always match to the computer monitor.
- Please submit your file as a .pdf file.
- Posters should be complete and formatted correctly before being submitted for printing - staff will NOT make changes to design elements.
Posters are printed by advance request only. Please allow additional time during the end of the semester. Posters are printed during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Students submit your form and then email your .pdf file(s) to email@example.com. You will be notified by e-mail when your poster is ready for pick-up at Titan Print & Mail.
- Material on posters must be copyright compliant (in the public domain or you have permission to use). You are responsible for poster content and seeking permission to use if applicable.