Titan Transfer Pledge
The Illinois Wesleyan University Titan Transfer Pledge (TTP) allows guaranteed general
admission to Illinois Community College students who complete their associate’s degree.
Students must meet all requirements outlined in the TTP to guarantee admission.
Illinois Wesleyan University is committed to admitting qualified transfer students
across Illinois. With the Titan Transfer Pledge, students must meet all current admissions
standards, policies, and procedures of IWU at the time of admission. Specific requirements
are as follows:
- Complete an associate degree from an Illinois Community College prior to IWU enrollment.
- Achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in all transferable
academic coursework (at all colleges/universities attended) and be in good academic
standing at your community college.
- Apply to IWU and submit an official copy of your college transcripts
Please be aware:
- This agreement does not guarantee admission for students seeking readmission or reinstatement to Illinois
- This agreement does not guarantee admission for transfer students to a specific IWU degree programs within
the University. There may be additional admission and/or audition requirements to
enroll in and complete certain bachelor’s degree programs. Students may be admitted
to the University with an undeclared major if the program prerequisites are not met
or if the preferred major has filled to capacity.
- Students must complete at a minimum 16 units (courses) at IWU to complete University
- There may be additional admission and/or audition requirements to enroll in and complete
certain bachelor’s degree programs.
- IWU agrees to accept all course credit completed at your Illinois community college
in accordance with the current transfer and articulation policies and processes. See current transfer policies.