About the Registrar's Office
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office! Our office supports the academic mission of the
University by maintaining timely and accurate records of the academic progress of
our students, while ensuring the privacy and security of those records.
The Registrar’s Office is the only office authorized to issue transcripts to students
and alumni and to certify the awarding of degrees. Along with the Associate Dean
of Curricular and Faculty Development, our office evaluates courses for transfer credit.
The Registrar’s Office acts to implement and administer University academic policy.
We assist academic departments in ensuring compliance to University policies and procedures
pertaining to course scheduling, the academic calendar, testing and grading practices,
academic performance and standing, and graduation.
Located in Holmes 110, students should report the following to our office: name changes,
and changes in the major, minor, or advisor.
We use National Student Clearinghouse for enrollment verifications. Click here to obtain your enrollment certificate.
Holmes Hall 110
1312 North Park St.
Bloomington, IL 61702-2900
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
May Term and Summer Hours (also when classes are not in session)
8:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Registrar's Office Staff
- Classroom assignments
- Course schedule
- Study abroad credit
- Re-enroll in University
- Degree evaluations
- Graduation & Diplomas
- Substitution forms
Assistant Registrar for Transfer Programs and Articulation
- Transfer of Credit questions/requests
- Transcript Evaluations
Data Information Coordinator
- Room reservations (R25)
- Internship forms (via Career Center)
- Sports Eligibility
- Report requests
Administrative Specialist III Registrar
- General Registrar Office questions
- Academic Appeals
- Incompletes / Grade Changes
- Independent Study
- Registration Forms (Waivers, Credit/No Credit, Closed Class, Class Overloads)
- Credit evaluation for admitted, deposited, and current students
- Advise current students on using Transferology and find equivalent courses
Administrative Specialist II Registrar/Academic Advising
- General questions for Academic Advising
- General questions for Student Accessibility Services
- Enrollment/Degree verifications
- Change of major/minor/advisor forms