Updated Student Recital Listing for Spring 2008
April 2, 2008
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. – The Illinois Wesleyan University School of Music students present a number of recitals throughout the semester. All recitals will be held in Westbrook Auditorium located in Presser Hall (1210 Park St., Bloomington) unless otherwise noted.
The recitals are free and open to the public.
All junior and senior music performance majors must hold one recital per year. Senior music composition majors are also required to present a recital of their work.
The performance schedule for the rest of the semester is:
• April 5 Sr. Recital: Daniel Cox, tenor, 11 a.m. at Evelyn Chapel
• April 6 Sr. Recital: Christine White, soprano, 1 p.m.
• April 12, Jr. Recital: Lindsay Perala-Dewey, cello, 11 a.m.
• April 12, Jr. Recital: Jessica Pearce, French horn, and Scott Schumann, trumpet, 1 p.m.
• April 12, Sr. Recital: Mike Wolf, piano, 3 p.m.
• April 12, Sr. Recital: Joshua Ziemann, percussion, 5 p.m.
• April 12, Sr. Recital: Erin Swanson, soprano, 6 p.m. at Evelyn Chapel
• April 12, Sr. Recital: Suzanne Rovani, mezzo soprano, 7:30 p.m.
• April 13, Sr. Recital: Christina Dickenson, double bass, 1 p.m.
• April 15, Student Composition Recital, 8 p.m.
• April 19, Sr. Recital: Tiffany Deluca, soprano, 1 p.m.
• April 19, Sr. Recital: Aaron Hays, composition, 3 p.m.
• April 19, Sr. Recital: Erin Moll, soprano, 5 p.m.
• April 20, Jr. Recital: Kate Weiskopf, soprano and Gary Weisenberger, trumpet, 1 p.m.
• April 20, Sr. Recital: Nola Richardson, soprano, 3 p.m.
• April 20, Sr. Recital: Christopher Zajac, composition, 5 p.m.
The schedule is subject to change. For more information, please contact the IWU School of Music office at (309) 556-3061.
Contact: Heather Lindquist, ‘09, (309) 556-3181