October 19, 2007
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. – The Illinois Wesleyan University School of Music students will present several recitals throughout the Fall 2007 semester, which will be held in Westbrook Auditorium located in Presser Hall (1210 Park St., Bloomington).
The recitals are free and open to the public.
All junior and senior music performance majors must hold one recital per year. Senior music composition majors are also required to present a recital of their work.
The performance schedule for this semester is:
• October 25, Student Composition Recital, 8 p.m.
• October 27, Sr. Recital: Amy LeClercq, trumpet, 11 a.m.
• October 27, Sr. Recital: David Banas, trumpet, 1 p.m.
• November 3, Jr. Recital Suzanne Rovani, mezzo soprano, 5 p.m.
• November 10, Jr. Recital: Elizabeth Sowatzke, soprano and Justin Holloway, tenor, 1 p.m.
• November 10, Sr. Recital: Donovan Davis, bass, 3 p.m.
• December 1, Jr. Recital: Christina Verheist, soprano, 11 a.m.
• December 1, Jr. Recital: Ken Hommowun, baritone and James McCauley, tuba, 1 p.m.
• December 1, Sr. Recital: Caitlin Ludwig, soprano, 3 p.m.
• December 1, Sr. Recital: Jennifer Hjelmberg, violin, 5 p.m.
• December 6, Student Composition Recital, 8 p.m.
• December 8, Sr. Recital: Erica Stearns, soprano, 3 p.m.
• December 9, Sr. Independent Study Presentation: Nola Richardson, soprano, 1 p.m.
The schedule is subject to change. For more information, please contact the IWU School of Music office at (309) 556-3061.
Contact: Heather Lindquist, (309) 556-3181