PaperCut (Printing on Campus)
Print from public computers and personal devices to Konica Copiers on campus
IWU's PaperCut print management solution streamlines printing from public computers
and personally owned computers, phones, tablets, etc., to various Konica copiers across
campus. Documents are queued for 12 hours and can be released from the queue at the
following Konica copiers -
- Ames Library - 5 copiers in public spaces - Information Commons, floors 2,3, & 4
- State Farm Hall 122 and the Main Floor Hallway near the study booths
- CNS E204/210, Atrium entry level West, 2nd Floor Near Labs on NW side
- Memorial Center near Campus Safety
Setting up your device to print
Note: your device must be connected to the IWU campus network in order to access the
installation instruction page.
- Visit the website http://iwuprint.iwu.edu:9163/setup from the device that needs to print. The link will automatically direct you to the correct installation instructions for
your device. Instructions for other platforms (Android, Mac, Windows, et) are found
at the bottom of the page.
- The name of the printer you will add is - secure follow me printing
- Be sure to enter your IWU NetID and password when prompted for a username and password - you may need to clear out your computer
username and replace it with your IWU account.
- Print from your device and choose secure follow me printing from the printer selection drop-down.
To retrieve your print job
- Visit any of the Konica copiers listed above
- Swipe your ID Card in the ID Card Reader attached to the front of the Copier or enter
your ID Number (900XXXXXX) using the touch panel to login to the copier
- Note - the very first time you swipe your ID Card, you may be asked to enter your IWU
ID and Password - This is your NetID (the part of your email address before @iwu.edu)
and your email password
- You will be prompted with a message indicating you have jobs waiting to print
- Touch Close
- Touch Release to view your waiting print jobs - your print jobs will be displayed
- Touch the jobs you want to print - The selected jobs will be highlighted. Jobs you
choose not to print will be deleted automatically
- Press the Blue Start Button (the Start Button will be orange until you select your
jobs) to print your documents
- Press the Access Button on the right side of the touch panel twice to log off the
- Students receive a credit to print 800 pages each semester which is equivalent to
$32. If you deplete your quota, additional pages can be purchased in $5 (125 single
sided B/W prints) and $10 (250 single sided B/W prints) increments by visiting the
Business Office windows.
Still Need Help?