PaperCut (Printing on Campus)
Printing from public computers and your personally owned devices to Konica Copiers
IWU uses the PaperCut print management solution that allows printing from public computer
workstations on campus and also lets you set up your personally owned computers, phones,
tablets, etc., to print to various Konica copiers across campus. When printing from
your personally owned device, the document is queued for 12 hours and can be “Released”
from the queue for printing at any of the following Konica copiers -
Ames Library - Any of the 5 copiers in public spaces - Information Commons, floors
2,3, & 4
State Farm Hall 122 and the Main Floor Hallway near the study booths
CNS E204/210, Atrium entry level West, 2nd Floor Near Labs on NW side
Memorial Center near Campus Safety and the Pfeiffer walkway entrance
Students receive a credit to print 800 pages each semester which is equivalent to
$32. If you deplete your quota, additional pages can be purchased in $5 (125 single
sided B/W prints) and $10 (250 single sided B/W prints) increments by visiting the
Business Office windows.
Setting up your device to print
To set up your phone, laptop, iPad, ChromeBook, etc., to print to the Konica Copiers,
our device must be connected to the IWU campus network in order to access the installation
From the device you are wanting to print from, visit the website
- The link will automatically direct you to the correct installation instructions.
*The Name of the Printer you will add is -
secure follow me printing
- Download the print software from the setup link and install.
Mac Users -
Follow the instructions for adding a printer from the setup link
. Be sure to enter your IWU NETID and Password
when prompted for a username and password - Your computer username will pre-populate
the sign-in window.
Print from your device as you normally would selecting the printer
secure follow me printing.
To retrieve your print job
- Visit any of the Konica copiers listed above
- Swipe your ID Card in the ID Card Reader attached to the front of the Copier or enter
your ID Number (900XXXXXX) using the touch panel to Login to the copier
Note - the very first time you swipe your ID Card, you may be asked to enter your IWU
ID and Password - This is your NetID (the part of your email address before @iwu.edu
(don’t enter the @iwu.edu part) and your email password
- You will be prompted with a message indicating you have jobs waiting to print
- Touch Close
- Touch Release to view your waiting print jobs - your print jobs will be displayed
- Touch the jobs you want to print - The selected jobs will be highlighted blue. Jobs
you choose not to print will be deleted automatically
- Press the Blue Start Button (the Start Button will be orange until you select your
jobs) to print your documents
- Press the Access Button on the right side of the touch panel twice to log off the
Still Need Help?