- ISU and Heartland Comm. College currently recycle more than 40% of their solid waste
- State Farm Insurance Company recycled 40% of its waste in 2005
- Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America recycled 60% of their office waste in 2006
- City of Bloomington recycled 5592.84 tons of materials in 2006
- Town of Normal recycled 3923.13 tons of material in 2006
- IWU recycled 33% of its solid waste in 2004. With the expansion of the recycling program,
we can reach a goal of more than 50%.
*Statistics last updated May 2007