Council for IWU Women Scholarship
The Scholarship seeks women who have contributed to campus and community rather than
financial information or GPA. Most importantly, the scholarship and application process
focuses on values, passions, and relationships.
The Scholarship considers:
- Civic activities
- Volunteer services
- Leadership positions
- Values obtained from experiences outside the classroom
It seeks those with personal and professional passion, communication skills, empowerment,
leadership, and the influence and change that an individual brings upon others.
- All IWU women-identified students are eligible to apply
- Four $1,000 scholarships are awarded (one per class)
- Students are limited to one CFW Scholarship during tenure at IWU, past winners are not eligible
- The 2022 application is due by midnight on January 15th, 2022
- Awardees will be notified by email prior to the Council for Women Virtual Dialogue
- Awardees must be present at the in person Council for Women Summit on February 18-19, 2022.
The scholarship application period is currently open. Students should check their emails for application links.
Former Scholarship Recipients