Faculty Teaching Resources
The Ames Library supports faculty teaching and research. Librarians also partner with faculty to promote student success through providing research help and instruction. Please schedule an appointment with your liaison librarian, stop by during office hours, or submit a question.
We have compiled a series of "Just in Time" Tutorials with commonly asked questions about Zoom, Moodle, and HyFlex Teaching.
Additionally, the CETAL Moodle course page houses all of the resources compiled from its programming since 2020. This includes multiple workshops on online teaching and learning, inclusion, and antiracist pedagogy.
The Ames Library also provides support for Publishing Your Research.
Additional useful links:
- Assistive Services
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Contact your Liaison Librarian
- Copyright Information in the Classroom
- Course Packets
- DVDs & Videos for Classroom Use
- Group Study & Project Room Reservations
- Poster Printing
- Information Literacy Program - Contact your Liaison Librarian for more information
- IT Instructional Support
- Just in Time Teaching Resources (user guides for Moodle, Zoom and HyFlex issues)
- Lightboard Studio
- Open Education Resources
- Plagiarism Statement
- Podcast Studio Reservations
- Reserves & Digitization
- Tate Archives & Special Collections
- Thorpe Center
- Tutorial: Academic Conventions and Avoiding Plagiarism
- Writing Center