Learn more

▷Visit our student employment FAQ.

▷View current job openings.

▷Review the Student Employment Handbook.

All students seeking employment will need to complete these forms:

United States law requires anyone who is employed to complete the I9/W4 employment forms. You will need to show documents that establish both identity and eligibility to work in the United States before the forms will be considered complete.  Examples of acceptable forms that establish identity include: a school ID, driver's license, state ID or a passport. Examples of forms that establish eligibility to work in the U.S. include social security card, birth certificate, or a passport. A complete list of documents is listed on the back side of the I9 form.  Federal regulation states that the documents must be the original, with exception of the birth certificate which must be a certified copy if not the original.  Copies and faxes cannot be accepted.

Please refer to the 2016-17 Student Employment Handbook for detailed information about Student Employment.

Current Job Openings