▷Visit our student employment FAQ.
▷View current job openings.
▷Review the Student Employment Handbook.
All students seeking employment will need to complete these forms:
- I9 Employment Form (only pages 1 & 2 need to be completed and returned)
- Federal W4 Tax Form (only page 1 needs to be completed and returned)
- State W4 Tax Form (only page 2 needs to be completed and returned)
United States law requires anyone who is employed to complete the I9/W4 employment forms. You will need to show documents that establish both identity and eligibility to work in the United States before the forms will be considered complete.
- Examples of acceptable forms that establish both identity and employment authorization include: a passport, permanent resident card
- Examples of forms that establish identity only include: a driver's license, a state ID, a school ID
- Examples of forms that establish eligibility to work in the U.S. only include: a social security card, original or certified birth certificate
You must have forms that establish both identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. A complete list of documents is listed on the back side of the I9 form. Federal regulation states that the documents must be the original, with exception of the birth certificate which must be a certified copy, if not the original. Copies and faxes cannot be accepted.
Please refer to the 2017-18 Student Employment Handbook for detailed information about Student Employment.Current Job Openings