Assistant to the Athletic Director/Assistant Softball Coach
The Illinois Wesleyan University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics invites applicants
for this position.
Term of Employment: 2020-2021; 2021-2022 – Funded by DIII Ethnic Minorities and Women’s Internship
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Work experience in a related field
- Possesses strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administrative duties based on experience of successful candidate
- Assistant Event Manager for special events planned by Athletic Department
- Assistant Intramural Director and Assistant Softball Coach
- Adheres to all rules of the CCIW, NCAA and the University
- Fulfills requirements and expectations of the NCAA Division III Internship Program
Application: Please submit your current resume and cover letter detailing your applicable experience
to Athletic Director, Mike Wagner at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Final candidate must pass a pre-employment background investigation.
Illinois Wesleyan University’s sexual misconduct policy is accessible at www.iwu.edu/human-resources/SexualMisconductPolicy.html
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusive Excellence; details