Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

First Gen Guide to College: Dealing with Problems

Bias Incident Report Form is used to report a Bias Incident, or any activity against a person or property that is motivated by the offender's bias against race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion. 

Report of Sexual or Gender-based Misconduct Form: this confidential or anonymous form may be used to submit complaints, reports or concerns about sexual or gender-based misconduct, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, and dating/domestic violence.

To open a complaint or suggestion regarding an individual or department, review the Complaint Procedures as part of the Student Handbook. 

If you’re unsure of who to talk to about a problem, the Dean of Students Office is a great place to start. The Division of Student Affairs - headed by the Dean of Students - comprises those offices and areas that work directly with students to enhance and complement the University's educational mission.