Congratulations on your admission to Illinois Wesleyan University! What happens next?
- Make your enrollment deposit as soon as possible before May 1, 2016 to secure your place at IWU.
- Once you've completed and submitted the IWU Family Finance Verification Form, with a copy of your passport and completed application, the International Office can create your I-20. The I-20 is required for you to obtain your visa. The I-20 will be sent to you via FedEx as part of your Welcome Packet.
- Your Welcome Packet with the documents you need to apply for a visa will arrive by the end of May or first week of June.
- Activate your IWU Net ID through the MyIWU Portal. This information will be included in your Welcome Packet. Read these instructions to set up your IWU account very, very carefully to avoid problems and delaying your access.
- Make your travel plans. The preferred arrival airport is in Bloomington,IL (BMI) and it is accessible from Chicago (ORD), Atlanta (ATL), Minneapolis (MSP), Detroit (DTW) and Dallas (DFW) airports. Plan to arrive by August 15 or 16, 2016. Pre-Orientation begins at 5pm, Thursday, 8/18.
- Complete the online Moodle Pre-Arrival Course. You may access it AFTER you create your IWU email account through the MyIWU portal.
- Be ready to join us at IWU. We look forward to meeting you!