Congratulations on your admission to Illinois Wesleyan University! What happens next?
- Make your enrollment deposit as soon as possible before May 1, 2016 to secure your place at IWU.
- Once you've completed and submitted the IWU Family Finance Verification Form, with a copy of your passport and completed application, the International Office can create your I-20. The I-20 is required for you to obtain your visa. The I-20 will be sent to you via FedEx as part of your Welcome Packet.
Your Welcome Packet will arrive within 3-4 weeks after you have submitted all of the required documents listed in your acceptance letter. If you have any questions contact Robyn Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: It is very helpful to complete your Campus Housing Survey as soon as possible. Information on how to access this is included in your Welcome Packet. The sooner you submit the required documentation the sooner you receive your Welcome Packet, and gain access to the Campus Housing Survey.
- Make your travel plans. The preferred arrival airport is in Bloomington,IL (BMI) and it is accessible from Chicago (ORD), Atlanta (ATL), Minneapolis (MSP), Detroit (DTW) and Dallas (DFW) airports. Plan to arrive by August 15 or 16, 2016. Pre-Orientation begins at 5pm, Thursday, 8/18.
- Complete the online Moodle Pre-Arrival Course. You may access it AFTER you create your IWU email account through the MyIWU portal.
- Be ready to join us at IWU. We look forward to meeting you!