For Our Community Partners
ARC partners with non-profit organizations throughout McLean County.
If you would like to talk with ARC about how to engage IWU with your organization, or if you have any questions about the resources below, please call us at 309-556-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Regardless of if you're looking for volunteers for an ongiong program or one-time event, feel free to email email@example.com to help find people.
Contact the Hart Career Center if you think your organization could benefit from an intern, and an intern could benefit from working with you!
If you've worked with IWU volunteers and interns before, you may be interested in campus interview opportunities for employment, If this sounds like you, please contact the Hart Career Center.
- American Red Cross of the Heartland
- The Baby Fold
- Big Brothers-Big Sisters of Central Illinois
- Bloomington Public Library
- Boys & Girls Club
- Chestnut Health Systems
- Childrens' Home + Aid
- Community Health Care Clinic
- District 87 Schools
- Downtown Bloomington Association
- Economic Development Council of Bloomington-Normal
- Home Sweet Home Ministries
- Labyrinth Outreach for Women
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- McLean County Health Department
- Mid-Central Community Action
- Not In Our Town-Bloomington-Normal
- Prairie State Legal Services
- Project Oz
- Recycling Furniture for Families
- Regional Alternative School
- Salvation Army
- Special Olympics Illinois
- Unit 5 Schools
- United Way of McLean County
- West Bloomington Revitalization Project
- Western Avenue Community Center
- YouthBuild McLean County
- YMCA Bloomington-Normal
- YWCA McLean County