The Sexual Violence Prevention Task Force (SVPTF) coordinates educational programs
and advocacy opportunities for students, faculty and staff. To better understand students'
experiences of sexual violence on campus, Illinois Wesleyan University took part in
HEDS Consortium Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey
in Spring 2018. An overview of the information collected was presented to the Sexual
Violence Prevention Task Force in Fall 2019, and community presentations will continue
into Fall 2020.
Planned programs for 2020-2021, adapted for small group and/or virtual engagement,
by Catharsis Productions, Turning Titan Orientation, August 14, 2020
- IWU Consent Is...campaign: new for Fall 2020!
College Prevention Strategy and Bystander Intervention Program: coming to IWU in January
- Residential Advisor trainings, August 2020
- Mandatory Reporter and Sexual Violence Prevention trainings for all responsible employees
- Athletes as Advocates: training for all athletes and teams conducted and completed each
One Love Foundation
Escalation Workshops, October 2020
- Men's Group on Sexuality and Healthy Relationships, October 2020
- Teal Chair Project: an awareness and advocacy project offered in collaboration with
the Mclean County YWCA
sexual assault program
- Collaborative programs at sorority and fraternity chapter houses
- Community and identity-specific programs designed for and with Registered Student
Denim Day: a day to support survivors and educate our community about sexual violence prevention,
Interested in a specific and custom program for your RSO, campus office or department?
Contact Lynda Duke at