Commencement 2020 Update
July 3, 2020
To the Class of 2020,
I wanted to update you on some details regarding all things related to your graduation:
- Diplomas were sent via certified mail on June 25 to all students residing in the United
States, so you should have received yours by now. If you haven’t, please let me know.
International students, your diplomas will be sent with items referenced in the next
- Honor cords and some other special surprises will be sent to you in mid-July (target
date is July 17)
- All caps and gowns where orders were changed to the HOME SHIP OPTION have been sent. Please note, the orders were not automatically changed.
- Use this link and select the HOME SHIP OPTION to receive a cap and gown. (Orders made after July 6 will not be guaranteed to arrive by July 31.)
- Once you’ve done that, send me the original order # and the convert order #, and I will ensure the order is processed correctly.
- Although not the same as being here in-person, we are excited about celebrating with
you on August 2. Be on the lookout for an electronic invitation coming your way.
- Given the unfortunate circumstances surrounding this monumental event in your lives,
we would like to make the virtual Commencement as special as possible by incorporating
some additional information about you into the ceremony. Please do the following by FRIDAY, July 10.
- Complete this
with information you would like included
- Email a photo of yourself to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (in cap and gown, with diploma, or other favorite photo). If possible, send as JPEG,
TIFF or PNG file.
If you have any questions, please contact me via email at email@example.com or by phone or text at 309-212-7274.
Julie Anderson '87
Executive Assistant to the President