Digital and Graphic Designer
Enrollment & Marketing
This Digital and Graphic Designer produces digital and print-ready graphic designs used in Admissions recruiting and Enrollment Management, but also fulfilling the design needs of on-campus partners including the Office of the President, Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, Office of Residential Life, Athletics, School of Theatre Arts, School of Music, and more. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for digital outreach, including banner ads, social media graphics, email creative, brochures, print and digital advertising, and video graphics as needed by University Videographer/Photographer. This is a full time, on-campus position. Generous benefits include health, retirement, considerable time off and access to multiple tuition programs for self and dependents.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to design and produce the print and digital content for the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Management recruiting teams; design all key printed materials; design digital graphics for emails and website; design all advertising used in digital banners, outdoor ads and print
- Collaborate with IWU campus partners; design all printed/digital athletic projects including composite images, brochures, pocket schedules, and posters; design for School of Theatre Arts and School of Music miscellaneous materials; design logos and graphics for campus clubs, organizations, and special events
- Design materials that inspire pride and share opportunities with current students, faculty and staff; work closely with Dean of Students on Inclusion/Advocacy materials; design campus pole banners and signage
- Assist University photographer with overflow photographic needs, including “breakthrough” portraits and event coverage; take impromptu photos of students for Admissions related materials; serve as secondary photographer as needed; photos of Titan Ambassador program which may fall outside of standard workday schedule on occasion; take staff/faculty headshots as needed to backup University Photographer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combination of education, experience and accomplishment.
- 3 years related work experience required; preference for 5 years or more. Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Proven experience with the Adobe suite of print and digital design software, a portfolio of digital and print design, and a history with collaborative team design approaches.
Please download the application at www.iwu.edu/human-resources/Positions.html. Please include a cover letter with links to online portfolios/work samples, resume and contact information for three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately; position is open until filled.
Illinois Wesleyan University
Human Resources, Holmes 209
1312 N. Park Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
Fax: 309-556-1710 (please use cover sheet)
The final candidate will pass a pre-employment background investigation.
Level 19/$20 hr.
Illinois Wesleyan University does not offer H-1B or other work authorization visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States at the time of hire and maintain work authorization throughout the employment term.
Illinois Wesleyan University is committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse, inclusive, and civil community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. We seek candidates who have a demonstrated commitment to supporting and further building our community in these dimensions. Illinois Wesleyan University is an EEO Employer. Illinois Wesleyan University’s sexual misconduct policy may be accessed at www.iwu.edu/human-resources/SexualMisconductPolicy.html. Illinois Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusive excellence; details at www.iwu.edu/diversity