How to apply for the Illinois Wesleyan Loan
**This is required only if the IWU loan is awarded as part of your financial aid proposal.**
The Illinois Wesleyan University Loan is considered a private loan. To ensure the processing of your IWU Loan, each year the following items are required and must be completed online:
1. Accept the Illinois Wesleyan University Loan - this can be done either online through your MyIWU account, or by returning a signed copy of your award notice to the Financial Aid Office.
2. Master Promissory Note - a document completed that serves as the application for the loan.
3. Private Loan Approval Disclosure - a document that is viewed online, giving you in depth information on the loan awarded for the academic year.
4. Private Loan Self-Certification Form - a document completed online that certifies your enrollment and cost of attendance information.
5. Final Private Loan Disclosure - a document that is viewed online, giving you another look at the information on the loan awarded for the academic year with the option of canceling the loan.
To complete or check on the status of the above requirements,
The above documents for the 2013-2014 school year will not be available for completion until after August 1.