2014 IWU London Program -- Costs
IWU tuition + IWU room and board + ~$5300*
Included in these costs are:
- Roundtrip airfare from Chicago O’Hare to London
- On-site orientation
- Airport transfers on arrival and at the end of the program
- Ground transportation in London for the semester (unlimited use of subways and buses, zones 1-2)
- Four IWU courses
- Roundtrip transportation, entry, and miscellaneous fees for all required field trips and program events, including theater tickets, program day-trips, and the director's excursion to Yorkshire
- Accommodation for the semester
- Weekly food stipend
- Study abroad health insurance
- International Student I.D. card
- Cell phone (excluding top-up fees)
* IWU Financial Aid applies.
Note: Program fees do not cover passport (approximately $100), optional additional health insurance, books, academic supplies, personal expenditures, shipping of personal items, or personal travel.
Upon acceptance, students are required to pay a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, credited to the overall cost of participation.
For more information, see out Costs & Billing page.
Return to main IWU London Program page.