IWU Spain Program - Costs
IWU tuition + IWU room and board + Program fee (~$5800 for Spring 2019)*
Included in these costs are:
- 4 IWU Courses
- Weekly food stipend
- Roundtrip airfare from Chicago O'Hare
- Metro pass for travel within the city for the duration of the program
- Predeparture orientation at IWU
- 3-day orientation in Barcelona
- Transportation for all program excursions, including several day-trips and two weekend
trips to other areas in Spain
- A series of 5-7 cultural events, including a cooking class and walking tours
- Entrance fees and tickets for all required program events
- Opening and closing banquets
- Use of a cell phone
- Assistance with the visa application
* IWU Financial Aid applies. Fee subject to change.
Note: Program fees do not cover passport (approximately $110.00), visa (approximately $160.00),
additional health insurance, books, academic supplies, personal expenditures, shipping
of personal items, or personal travel.
Upon acceptance, students are required to pay a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, credited
to the overall cost of participation.
For more information, see out Costs & Billing page.
Return to main IWU Spain Program page.