IWU London Program - Costs
IWU tuition + IWU room and board + Program fee (~$6200 for Fall 2019)*
Included in these costs are:
- Roundtrip airfare from Chicago O’Hare to London
- On-site orientation
- Airport transfers on arrival and at the end of the program
- Ground transportation in London for the semester (unlimited travel on subways and buses, zones 1-2)
- Four IWU courses
- Roundtrip transportation, entry, and miscellaneous fees for all required field trips and program events, including theater productions, program day-trips, and the extended director's excursion
- Accommodation for the semester
- Weekly food stipend
- Study abroad health insurance
- UK pay-as-you-go SIM card (excluding top-up fees)
* IWU Financial Aid applies. Fee subject to change.
Note: Program fees do not cover passport (approximately $110), optional additional health insurance, books, academic supplies, personal expenditures, shipping of personal items, or personal travel.
Upon acceptance, students are required to pay a $1,000 non-refundable deposit, credited to the overall cost of participation.
For more information, see out Costs & Billing page.
Return to main IWU London Program page.