Al Akhawayn (AUI) Exchange -- Costs
The cost for a semester (Fall or Spring) or academic year at AUI are the regular IWU tuition, room, board, and activity fee. Students will also be responsible for about $600-$800 in fees payable to AUI.
In addition, students are responsible for their own airfare and should budget about $1000/semester for personal expenses.
Included in these costs are:
- Tuition for 5 courses during fall/spring semesters
- Housing for the semester
- A campus meal plan
- Predeparture and onsite orientations
- Airfare to/from Morocco
- Optional airport pick-up (Fes airport)
- AUI Health Insurance
- Book deposit (refundable)
- AUI Residency Service fee
- Housing deposit (refundable)
- Personal expenses
For more information, see our Costs & Billing page.
ARANAS Program Costs
Costs for the ARANAS summer program depend in large part on the number of weeks of participation and particular courses taken. For more information, please contact the International Office.
Return to main IWU Morocco Exchange page.