My Student Body

My Student Body Header

Log-in instructions for students

  1. Go to My Student Body and click REGISTER NOW to create your account.

  2. Put TITAN in for your school code, and then follow the prompts for demographic and personal information.

  3. You will be taken to the My Student Body My Stuff page.

  4. Select "Take Now" under the Essentials Course header. 

  5. Once you complete the course, you will be asked to complete a survey, and then you can claim your certificate of completion. You will then be taken to the My Stuff page.

Incoming Student Housing Requirement

National studies confirm that choices regarding the use of alcohol can significantly affect student's residential and academic experience.  As a residential campus, it is our goal that all IWU students have taken the time to consider or reflect on choices made concerning alcohol usage.  We hope the My Student Body program will raise thoughts or questions to discuss with parents and friends before coming to IWU.

All incoming students are expected to complete the full Essential Course (Alcohol, Drug, and Sexual Violence sections) with a passing score of 85% or better before registering for housing.  You will have 3 attempts to complete the course.  Students will be required to provide their scores on the housing application.



ORL Seal mark

Our mission is facilitating enjoyable, sustainable and inclusive communities that support and enhance students' academic achievement and personal development.