Room Changes

Students wishing to move from one location to another should contact the Office of Residential Life or the Residence Director of the area to which the resident wishes to relocate. Official room change paperwork must be completed before a student may move into a new room. A room change freeze will be in effect during the months of September, December, January and April. This means that no room changes may be initiated during those times. Room freezes exist so that complete information concerning occupancy may be prepared for a given period and so that new housing assignments may be made.