Honors Eligibility

You may seek Research Honors in Religion if you are a major in Religion or if you have completed six course units in Religion. You must have an overall 3.25 cumulative average and a 3.50 in Religion. Research Honors may be done only in your senior year. In addition, you should be a self-motivated student who is self-disciplined and intellectually independent. In the Religion Department, students typically undertake Research Honors following their Senior Research Project, building on or extending that original required project.