Registration Information (continued)

Important Information for Students Receiving Financial Aid

If a student  receives a grant from the State of Illinois they MUST be enrolled for no less than 4 course units.  Enrolling in 3 would reduce the grant 25% - but tuition would NOT be reduced.   If they receive a federally subsidized loan, Pell or SEOG grant, they must be enrolled for at least 3 course units for the semester  NONE of which may be repeats of previously passed courses (grade D or better) otherwise they may not be considered to be a full-time student for federal financial aid purposes. Please see the Financial Aid Office if they have any questions.

Off-Campus Study

Students who intend to enroll in one of these programs should see the Study Abroad Office for the necessary forms and advice on the procedures for the various study abroad programs.