Soon you will begin your studies at IWU. Please read this information carefully as it will assist you in the process of preparing for academic advising and registering for your first semester of classes at IWU.
- Complete the online IWU Pre-registration Questionnaire confirming major declaration, ranking Gateway Colloquia preferences, and indicating second language interest by July 17, 2015. You can find your email address and ID number on the letter that was sent by Information Technology Services.
- Over the summer, the General Education Coordinator will review your transcripts from your transfer institution(s) and determine what general education requirements you have fulfilled. In order to ensure this process occurs before you arrive on campus, be sure to send your final transcripts to IWU as soon as possible.
- During Turning Titan: New Student Orientation, you will:
- Learn about the general education requirements and the registration process in a group advising session;
- Attend a departmental information session with the Department Chair for your major;
- Meet individually with an advisor in your major department or the Director of Academic Advising to select your courses for the fall semester.
- To prepare for your group advising and individual advising appointment, you may want to peruse the IWU Catalog to review general education and major requirements, as well as look over the course descriptions to see what might be of interest to you for your first semester.
Please be sure to fill out the information requested as fully and accurately as possible. Click IWU Pre-Registration Questionnaire to complete your questionnaire.
If you have any questions about the IWU Pre-registration Questionnaire, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (309) 556-3161 or email@example.com. If you have any questions about academic advising, please contact the Academic Advising Center at 309-556-3231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the IWU Pre-Registration Questionnaire by July 17, 2015. Any questionnaires received after that date will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.