The Office of Publications, Printing, and Mailing Services provides a full range of printing services, using both in-house presses and working with commercial printers in the area. Working individually with clients, we will assess your needs and find the most effective and economical way of completing your project.
NEW: Large Format Printing, Laminating & Mounting Services
Sizes: Printing up to 42 inches wide and laminating and mounting up to 40 wide
- Indoor Signs
- Table top signs (11.5 x 17.5 or 9 x 11.5 with easels)
- Research Posters
- Large Photographs
- Retractable Banners
- Indoor and short term outdoor banners (3-4 weeks)
- Back lit signs
- MY BIG HEAD (24 x 18 inches) (coming soon)
- Tommy Titan BIG HEADS (24 x 18 inches)
- Tommy Titan repositionable wall art (coming soon)
- Wallet Cards
- Lanyard Badges
- and much more
– Printing up to 42 inches wide.
– UV Matte or UV Gloss Laminating up to 40 inches wide: $1 per running foot (lengthwise)
– Mounting up to 40 inches wide.
Cost varies on size & material used. Biodegradable material available.
Turnaround time: Generally 24-48 hours, but more time may be needed for large jobs.
High Speed and Volume Photocopying
The Canon Imagerunner 7110 and 7086 are specifically designed to offer the best photocopy quality for high run black and white copies. The CCP550 color copier produces high quality color copies up to size 12x18.
PPMS now has the capability to produce 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 8 1/2 x 11, and 11x17 size perfect bound books with our new Heidelberg Perfect Binder.
Volumes over 3,000 of one original should be done on the offset press. Please request a quote.
There are additional charges for special stock and bindery requests, such as staple, drill, perfect binding, fold, etc. Please call for further information. Special paper may have to be ordered in advance.
Black and White Copies
Prices listed below do not include 20# white paper, 8 1/2 x 11
11 x 17 and 8 1/2 x 14 sizes are double the 8 1/2 x 11 costs
High quantity color copy jobs: Price per copy determined on a per-job basis
From original 11 x 17 and 12x18 color copies -- double the cost of 8 1/2 x11
For copies made from electronic files, contact the office for price estimates.
Please call Susan at x3055 to make an appointment with a designer.
Services available include:
- Computer design, illustration, desktop publishing
- Brochures, flyers, banners, T-shirts, newsletters, programs, posters, cards, invitations, Web design, just about everything. Most jobs are quoted individually upon request.
Please call Susan Sombeck at (309) 556-3055 to discuss scheduling and budget requirements for your job.
Copy provided to the design department should be sent via e-mail or on CD. Both Mac and PC formats are acceptable.
The design department requests a minimum of 3-4 weeks lead time on jobs. *More complex jobs may require 4-8 weeks production time. Rush jobs will be subject to a rush charge.