The Office of Publications, Printing, and Mailing Services provides a full range of printing services, using both in-house presses and working with commercial printers in the area. Working individually with clients, we will assess your needs and find the most effective and economical way of completing your project.
Large Format Printing, Laminating & Mounting Services
Sizes: Printing up to 42 inches wide and laminating and mounting up to 40 wide
- Indoor Signs
- Table top signs (11.5 x 17.5 or 9 x 11.5 with easels)
- Research Posters
- Large Photographs
- Retractable Banners
- Indoor and short term outdoor banners (3-4 weeks)
- Back lit signs
- MY BIG HEAD (24 x 18 inches) (coming soon)
- Tommy Titan BIG HEADS (24 x 18 inches)
- Tommy Titan repositionable wall art (coming soon)
- Wallet Cards
- Lanyard Badges
- and much more
– Printing up to 42 inches wide.
– UV Matte or UV Gloss Laminating up to 40 inches wide: $1 per running foot (lengthwise)
– Mounting up to 40 inches wide.
Cost varies on size & material used. Biodegradable material available.
Turnaround time: Generally 24-48 hours, but more time may be needed for large jobs.
(Paper not included)
In the interest of conserving paper, please order only the quantity of copies needed and use two sided work whenever possible.
Digital Black, 8.5 x 11
Volumes over 3000 of one original should go on the offset press to obtain the best pricing. Requires estimate and 1-2 weeks to print.
There are additional charges for special and bindery requests, such as staple, drill, fold, etc. Please call x3086 for further information.
Digital Black, 11 x 17 and 8.5 x 14
Digital Color (G7 certified quality color. Offset matched)
11 x 17, 12 x 18, and 13 x 19
*Higher quantities of 1 original should go on the offset press to obtain the best pricing. Requires estimate and 1-2 weeks to print.
Please contact Susan at x3055 before you begin any project with higher quantities or a job that requires design specific to offset printing.
Please call Susan at x3055 to make an appointment with a designer.
Services available include:
- Computer design, illustration, desktop publishing
- Brochures, flyers, banners, T-shirts, newsletters, programs, posters, cards, invitations, Web design, just about everything. Most jobs are quoted individually upon request.
Please call Susan Sombeck at (309) 556-3055 to discuss scheduling and budget requirements for your job.
Copy provided to the design department should be sent via e-mail or on CD. Both Mac and PC formats are acceptable.
The design department requests a minimum of 3-4 weeks lead time on jobs. *More complex jobs may require 4-8 weeks production time. Rush jobs will be subject to a rush charge.