For more information about weddings in Evelyn Chapel and to download the application
form, please visit our Chapel weddings site.
For Recitals or other events
To request the chapel for recitals or other events, please read these guidelines below.
For on-campus groups:
There is no fee for reserving Evelyn Chapel for recitals, meetings, and classes. Please
follow these procedures:
Recital and Student Ensemble guidelines
- Evelyn Chapel may be reserved for a total of 3 hours on the day of the recital (includes
set-up, recital, reception, and clean-up)
- Juniors may schedule up to two hours of rehearsal time (divided into as many as two
- Seniors may schedule up to three hours of rehearsal time (divided into as many as
- Faculty may schedule as much rehearsal time as needed
- Ensembles may schedule up to four hours of rehearsal time (divided into as many as
Reception guidelines for Recitals:
Please contact Sodexo for any catering needs. The event sponsor is responsible for
all set-up and clean-up for the reception. Furniture may be re-arranged but must
be returned to its original location following the reception.
For off-campus groups:
Email Michelle Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellowship Hall or Conference Room (lower level)
Organ usage fee per event: $100
(with permission of University Organist)
Piano usage fee per event: $50