May Term 2018
Registration for May Term 2018 On-Campus Courses is MON, NOV 20!
"The truly great advances of this generation will be made by those who can make outrageous connections, and only a mind which knows how to play can do that." - Nagle Jackson
May Term 2018 Travel Courses:
CHEM340 : Hawaii Biochemistry of Food with Professors Baur and Roesner; $5394
- ENST375: Vietnam Today: Addressing the Challenges of Sustainable Development with professors Jahiel and Shoults-Wilson; $500
LC265 : Renaissance Italy with Professor Sheridan; $6450
PSCI217: Politics and Society in Contemporary South Africa with Professor Munro; $4895
Mandatory Pre-Departure Meeting (for all students registered for a 2018 May Term travel course):
Previous Travel Courses:
- May Term 2017
- ES/PSCI 270: The Greening of Great Britain: Environmental Sustainability Past, Present and Future (AV Gen Ed credit, ES major/minor elective) See attached flyer. This May Term Travel Course to England, Scotland, and Wales, provides a transatlantic perspective on environmental sustainability. In it, we explore our attitudes and impacts on the environment, where they come from, and what to do to live sustainably.
- GRS/ART 307: The Art and Archaeology of Greek Myth (ART Gen Ed credit) See attached flyer. Myths and rituals constitute the religion of ancient Greece, and are expressed art, monuments, and in writing.
- May Term 2016 Photo Contest: Congratulations to the following students!
- Yolanda Juarez '17, for her photo Emma Goldman, Suffragette , winner of the 2016 May Term Photo Contest in the Annual Theme "Nations/Divided" Category.
- Summer Stitt '18, for her photo Sugar Grove Nature Center, winner of the 2016 May Term Photo Contest in the Local Category.
- Jade Molln '18, for her photo Quick Snack Break!, winner of the 2016 May Term Photo Contest in the Travel Category.