Tucci Stadium, which seats 3,500 spectators, is used by the football, baseball, and men's and women's track teams. A "Titan Wall" is signed by former IWU football players.
The stadium was named in 2011 in honor of University alumnus and benefactor Byron Tucci, whose gift allowed for the installation of a synthetic playing surface on historic Wilder Field.
The field has been the site of athletic contests since the spring of 1893. It was named for Rev. William Henry Wilder, IWU's 5th president from 1888-98, and the first alumnus to head the University.
(300 East Kelsey Street)