Wilder House Wilder House

Wilder House (Guest House), acquired in 1980, honors IWU's 5th president, William H. Wilder, who served from 1888-98. The two-story brick building contains two sitting rooms, kitchen, shared bathrooms and six private sleeping rooms. It is available for use by official guests of University personnel and by family and friends on a space-available basis.

(1407 N. Park Street)