Pfeiffer HallPfeiffer Hall

Pfeiffer Hall, erected in 1948 and renovated in 1997, is named in honor of Annie Merner Pfeiffer, a generous university benefactor. This three-story hall has a capacity for 127 students in predominantly double-occupancy rooms with comfortable lounges and a covered walkway to the Memorial Student Center. The public lounge was renovated in 2007.

(102 E. University Avenue)